Syngentis is the trading name of the Health and Work Community Interest Company - a not for profit company dedicated to improving the fitness, health and productivity of the UK’s working age population.
Copyright Syngentis 2012/Healyth and Work Community Interest Company 2012.. All rights reserved — Health and Work Community Interest Company/ Syngentis website notices and disclaimers
This website is owned by the Health and Work community Interest company.
Company No. 7903422 VAT Reg No. 136 9472 85
Registered Address: Fortescue House, Court Street, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 8FA
1. Except where expressly indicated nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations.
2. While the Health and Work Community Interest Company takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of updating which shall be carried out from time to time as the Health and Work Community Interest Company sees fit the information on this website is disclosed "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. Health and Work Community Interest Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of any information contained on this website.
3. Health and Work Community Interest Company is not responsible for and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of the contents of any third party information included on this website. Health and Work Community Interest Company recommends that you verify such information with these parties directly.
4. Health and Work Community Interest Company is not responsible for the content of any external sites. Any links to external sites from this one are undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from Syngentis, its employees or agents.
5. References to any product or service which has been or may be provided by the company or any third party company shall not constitute promises as to the availability of such products or services at any time. Health and Work Community Interest Company reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on this website at any time without notice.
6. Please note that any personal information you provide may be used by Health and Work Community Interest Company or our agents for the purpose of customer/client administration as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. Except as indicated, Health and Work Community Interest Company own the copyright to or valid license in the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by Health and Work Community Interest Company.
8. This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by English law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Cookies are used on this website to collect information about your use of the website and to measure the website's performance. This allows us to create more of the pages that users like and to remove unused content. When you visit the website you can allow or disallow it to store cookies on your computer's hard drive, by customising your cookie preferences using your web browser's preferences/options/tools. Your information is not disclosed to any third parties. We may also disclose or access your account if required to do so by law. If you have any questions, please contact us.
By accessing Health and Work Community Interest Company World Wide Web pages, you agree to the following terms. Please note that you must not access our pages if you do not agree to all of the terms below in their entirety.
THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF ANY AND ALL INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB BY OR ON BEHALF OF HEALTH AND WORK COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. NOTWITHSTANDING THE ABOVE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW HEALTH AND WORK COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY
HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENTS OF THIS INFORMATION INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT EXCEPT WHERE SUCH DISCLAIMERS ARE HELD TO BE LEGALLY INVALID. IN NO EVENT SHALL HEALTH AND WORK COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER HOWSOEVER ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE INFORMATION DISCLOSED OR AVAILABLE ON ITS WORLD WIDE WEB SITE FROM TIME TO TIME, EVEN IF HEALTH AND WORK COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are made periodically to the information and Health and Work Community Interest Company reserves the right to make any improvements and/or changes to the contents of this site or to any of its products or services described on its World Wide Web pages at any time and without notice.
Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents of Syngentis World Wide Web pages in any form without the prior written consent of Health and Work Community Interest Company is strictly prohibited.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, which are the property of the Health and Work Community Interest Company and are subject to the following copyright notice. Health and Work Community Interest Company All rights reserved.